We are open to novel submissions for our book line from November 1st until November 30th.
1. We are looking for dark science fiction novels.
2. Submissions must be between 50,000 and 100,000 words.
3. Use standard manuscript format
4. Please send a query letter in the body of your email, and attach the first three chapters and a 1-page synopsis of the book as .doc or .rtf files. All three chapters should be a single attachment, with the synopsis as a separate attachment. Submissions containing other file types will not be read.
5. Email submissions ONLY. Please send to email@example.com
6. No multiple submissions (i.e., only send us one query package at a time—don’t send the next until you hear back from us on the first).
7. Simultaneous submissions are okay.
8. Remember to include your contact information–including real name, pseudonym if applicable, email address, and phone number—in both your query letter and the manuscript.
Expected response times: We will endeavor to answer all queries within one month. If your full manuscript is requested, it may take up to three months for a decision. Some query letter tips:Keep it brief and to the point. Just introduce yourself, tell us the genre and word count, and sum up the most important aspects of the story in a sentence or two. Previous publishing credits are great, but not having any won’t hurt your chances. Compensation terms: We will be paying an advance as well as royalties against the advance.